Elegant Meeting and Conference Spaces in Vail
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Avon, Vail Valley specializes in productive conferences, with versatile meeting rooms and an inspiring Vail location.
Our 7,200 square feet of sophisticated venue space includes light-filled meeting rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, as well as an expansive terrace with Eagle River views. Make use of state-of-the-art conference technology, and energize your meeting guests with delicious, healthy catering. Trust our experienced event planners to manage every aspect of your gathering in Vail, so that you can focus on being productive.
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa was voted Best Green Meeting Facility by Colorado Meetings & Events Magazine.
At A Glance
- Total Guest Rooms: 230
- Kings / Suites / Doubles: 110 / 70 / 65
- Ideal Group Size: 125
- Max Group Size: 200
- Largest Meeting Space: 3,861 sq ft
- Indoor/Outdoor Meeting Space: 7,200 / 7,630 sq ft
Take a tour and view floor plans & capacity charts, of all of our meeting spaces.
For more information about our meeting space, please contact our Sales Department at (970) 790-6000.
Our boardrooms and small meeting spaces are perfect for more intimate conferences and seminars.
- Flexible indoor spaces
- Floor-to-ceiling windows (in select rooms)
Our largest ballroom is 3,800 square feet, which can be broken down into breakout rooms.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Magnificent views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek Mountain
- Gondola Ballroom features 2,000 square feet of flexible space, and opens up to the Gondola Plaza
Treat your conference guests to a taste of Vail's unparalleled natural beauty. Our outdoor venues offer amazing views; enjoy an additional 4,000 square feet of outdoor space, steps from the Riverside Ballroom.
- Views of the Eagle River and Beaver Creek Mountain
- Expansive Terrace overlooking Eagle River
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Located in the heart of Beaver Creek, our resort offers convenient access to amazing Vail-area activities, as well as the rejuvenating on-site Spa Anjali - perfect after a day of meetings. Dine at our restaurant, Maya, a modern Mexican Kitchen & Tequileria.
- We offer the fastest WiFi in the Vail Valley
- Non-smoking meeting and event facilities
- Green Meetings
- Pre-function Space
- Business Center
- Audio-Visual rentals and technicians
- Meeting and Event Staff
Food & Beverage Options
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages:
- Breakfast: Plated - $25 Buffet - $27
- Lunch: Plated - $35 Buffet -$42
- Dinner: Plated - $85 Buffet - $95
Hotel Restaurant Options: